- I am how I see the world. How can I see it better?
- I understand that the only way to overcome fears is to step through them, but I have a hard time having a sense of that power.
- I think faith is one of the best ways of releasing that courage and power. Then it's not my courage, but God's.
- I can also let myself know that I have the authority over my life, that I am in charge. I make my own decisions. I speak for myself. That is empowering, but it comes with responsibility.
- I am already enough. I am whole and complete. There's nothing else I need to do to finish becoming who I am. I am not my fear. I am not my depression. I am not my anger. I am not my thoughts. I am love.
- I'm looking for a philosophy that helps me find inner peace and have the confidence to be myself. Then I can teach that as an author/blogger/web designer.
- There is part of me that is greater than my perceived weaknesses. I don't have to have the strength as God in me does.
- On some level, the job I have must be meaningful work, or I would not have been given it to do.
- I'm learning that I'm not my thoughts - that I can let them do what they want as I focus my attention on the reality of the present moment.
- I can recognize that when I think I'm wasting my time at work and that I'm not competent to do it, then those thoughts are lies.
- Everything is exactly the way it's supposed to be, I have not been given more than I can handle.
- This is my life. No one else may make choices for me. No one can tell me how to live my life. I have the right to be a pervert and a freak.
- No one can tell me what I should feel or what I should think.
- I am allowed to be foolish, emotional, selfish and weak.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
November '09 Insights
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment