Envision having a flow of income such that I don't have to have a regular salaried job. I am surrounded by infinite substance. My supply, my infinite supply comes from God through me to find it's expression in substance.
This week has reinforced my conviction that I need to leave the company. I don't respect it and it doesn't seem to respect me or other developers working for it. The emotional cost is too high.
I design my life. It would be helpful if there was a guide to life design. A checklist and a place to store the blueprints. Most of the time, the design is unconscious. I'm looking for how to open myself to receive a flow of substance, or several flows of substance. What does my life look like?
- Nude, sensual and relaxed.
- Earth friendly - zero emission.
- Socially responsible.
- Living as if the world was ideal as a means of causing it to be more ideal. Don't fight what you disagree with - embody it's opposite.
- Consume only renewable/reduce non-recoverable resources
- No landfill wastes
- My partner is ideal
- Having Rex Harley to safely express my exhibitionism is ideal