- I believe the underlying principle that brought life into existence will continue.
- While I believe in free will, I also believe that there is a divine plan for my life - for everyone's life.
- I believe we are naturally drawn to our path, but that ego leads us off the path. I feel driven by ego and off the path.
- I believe the only part of myself that feels threatened by life is my ego. It's what feels disrespected in traffic. It is what responds to anger with anger.
- I believe I can take it down a notch. Everything is not critical. Everything is OK just the way it is. Life is a transition. Nothing remains the same.
I want to believe this is not my natural state, but that it is something I can release to uncover myself. I want to believe that I can experience life and feel safe and express joy.
- I am not my thoughts. I am not my ego.
- Only my ego feels overwhelmed.
- Only my ego feels threatened.
- Only my ego feels disrespected.
- Only my ego feels fear.
- Only my ego feels anger.
Just because everything is OK doesn't mean that I have to stop. I continue stepping forward and with each step, it's still OK.
Step 1: Learn to be comfortable expressing happiness and excitement.